note to her (zy): sorry if you felt hurt. Sorry if my words used are really hurtful. But you never know you're someone who I worried so much. Sometimes looking at you, you had so much problems, but right now, you have not shared with me. I don't know what's wrong between us. maybe you lost the trust you had for me before. Everytime I took opportunities to look for you. But everytime you thought I was looking for the rest. What you reacted let me feels as if you don't think that I might look up for you someday. maybe I might need you at that point of time, maybe I might need you to listen to my sobs at that point of time, everytime you reacted that way, I was always upset, wondering how much wounds did I caused on you letting you feel that way. Sorry. But if you ever need me just let me know. you know i'm more than willing to help you even though I know i'm stupid at consoling, at least I know what's going on. At least you can share your problems with me. At least you know I still care for you. At least I know, in your heart there is still me.... 1 strawberry of the week Sarah and jingxun, bring me to Singapore zoo this June holiday 2005.
happiness :)
1000x clothesss oven nokia 5800
black & gold electric guitar
red & blue drum sticks
$$$
re-learn guitar
learn drum
learn all kinds of instruments
get out of singapore
DATES^
dinner @ jac's hse
interview
mama
ipd
fbm
big bro
bof
ib
bp
jasmine