i snipped off at least 3 inches of my hair.
that's freaking lot to me, when i remembered saying only 1 inch.
i wanna be happy everyday
all day long.
laugh my lungs out, laugh as loud as i can.
just to stay happy.
one should not criticize about others when you yourself ain't a perfect one ( i can't seems to get this into my head )
and i have no position to tell others not to criticize others, when i myself can't do it.
For you..
Did you realize the change in you?
Had always wanted to tell you, but don't know how to put them in words.
I hope you change for the better and not for the worse.
But seems otherwise.
Sometimes when we get too close, things are harder to say.
Not like before anymore.
It doesn't feel like before anymore.
I don't feel as happy as before over meeting up with you.
I'm afraid of those calls you would received.
I know I'm no longer on the priority list.
Though I'm happy for you, but I could have been happier.
I know I expect too much from a friend.
Because I always thought that's what a friend should do.
My high expectations, always bring me to the lowest.
Words that I least expect from you, came out from you.
I thought you understand.
Too much things.
I know I'm hard to understand.
But please, next time if you don't, don't say.
Because each word you say, are hurting me more.
I'm kinda upset with all the unfairness i encourntered with.
I hope someday, something will make up these unfairness.