Freak!
Met two irritating customers who really pissed me off.
A few days back there was this non-vip customer who kept asking us to give her discount.
she looks like those innocent auntie, kind hearted and all.
But when my colleague was packing her stuff, she actually took another piece and told her it's hers. So my colleague didn't check and gave it to her. What the hell, that's call dishonesty okay? You're stealing clothes for your child! My god, i wonder how your boy feels when he learn about it. Learn from you? Good for you!
So we called her and asked her to return us, guess what she said?
'I will be back only next month, not free to come down. If i buy the top, got discount? Then if i buy other stuff, also got discount? Okay, I will be back before 18th.'
zzz.
wtf, you better get your ass up and come to the shop okay?
I don't wanna spend the money on your dishonesty. (because i'll have to pay for my mistake.)
Today there's this you-know-what customer came and insisted that she wants to exchange an sales item. Obviously, not possible.
So i told her nicely, so sorry but sales item cannot be exchanged. But she insisted that she wants an exchange, saying that what for she keep the top? Nobody tell her sales item cannot be exchanged, even zara and other shops allow exchanges, even some shops after 3 weeks also can, etc etc. (i think that's because of you, you simply won't leave the shop until they say okay)
Throughout i kept saying cannot cannot cannot. Then she said, i'm sure you can do something.
So i called up the office, but still not approved. So i told her even the office said no.
Then she went on the soft side.
'Please what am i gonna do with the oversized top? I can't do anything with it. I came all the way here for exchange, but not approved? I even brought my child here specially.........'
Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyhow, i still meet nice customers. =)